LegacyGT.com

Weather Tech

Diggs753

I have the standard Subaru floor mats. They cover up enough for me. They were reasonable too. I cant see having to buy floor liners.

Well, one winter full of salt, slush and snow would prove otherwise. The weathertech's do a great job of acting more like a tray and less of a mat and are made of a much, much more durable material. But, they're infinitely more expensive than the OEM's so if you don't have the need, no need to bother with them.

ignore him, he'll go away.

• 6 months later...

Is the extra price worth it to get the weather tech floor liners vs. the all weather mats?

Do you know of a rubber lining/ cover to protect the cargo area (where the wheels are covered)? I just have the floor mat.

Thanks

Is the extra price worth it to get the weather tech floor liners vs. the all weather mats?

Do you know of a rubber lining/ cover to protect the cargo area (where the wheels are covered)? I just have the floor mat.

Thanks

IMO, the liners are worth it. Especially in the rear where it covers the hump. I figure mine will more than pay for itself after a few winters with all the disgusting salt/snow.

Archived