LegacyGT.com

when is subaru going to do a performance?

Personally I love the commercial with that guy who looks like he hates his life talking about the environment around the Subaru plant.

Also the very fake (superimposed) deer walking in front of the parking lot at the end was a nice touch.

It's almost like their marketing department are taking bribes from the competition.

That's pretty much the worst commercial I've ever seen .. for anything. Ever. They can claim to be as 'green' as they like, but when the hippies that might actually care about that see the crappy gas mileage the cars get, they'll look elsewhere.

They seriously need to fire everyone in marketing. I'd love to see more short and simplistic ads .. 'What good is power if you can't get it to the ground effectively?' *insert big tachometer revving to 7 grand and falling back, revealing 'Subaru'* :lol:

Performance.......

It's a Camry & Accord competitor:rolleyes:

V6 Camry can smoke a lot of cars out there these days. You can probably hold even with an old 540i from a roll. It's nuts how much power 'non-performance' cars have.

True but they are not marketed that way........

Who would have ever thought Hyundai would have 2 sedans capable of over 140mph:eek:

They by far have been doing the best job in the advertising dept.....

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

What is up with the Outback ad with the animals screaming out the drivers name!!!!:eek:

My god Subaru this isn't the Disney channel!!!:lol:WTF?

You flip the channel and you get Audi going on about power, precision, awd and rallying. Meanwhile Subaru is going Dr.Doolittle on us:rolleyes:

I know I'll have noob tatooed across my forehead for this, but how does our GT stack up against the V6 Camry, Accord & Altima?
If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

Ok, that didn't exactly answer my question, but yes, I do agree the Legacy is the "king of cars"...
If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

^Yeah just pray that they do not decide to bring the JDM Awd Camry (sedan and wagon) here in V6 form or its kinda over for the LGT.

Well if they don't offer a manual transmission with it, it's not an option for me.

And if they do bring it to the US, very good chance that will be the case.

But I think there's even more chance of Subaru discontinuing the MT in LGTs altogether, so the point is moot.

meh. I dont want them to advertise it.

the sleeper/surprise factor of the legacy will be gone.

the kiddies will want one. my car insurance (low right now) premiums will skyrocket, and then I'll be a cop target.

I'm happy, you guys are happy, lets keep it that way :)

car for sale. PM me!

I was giving directions to someone to my office and said that there would be a black Subaru sedan parked in front of it.

They found the office, but even though they walked right by my car to get to the door, they never saw a black Subaru.

That's how awesome Subaru's marketing is.

When I showed them the car after they mentioned they never saw it, of course they were surprised that it is actually an attractive car for a Subaru.

Archived