LegacyGT.com

What type of oil do you use?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow!! New topical, I was getting so board. Good on ya man!!!

I would stay the hell away from Royal Hemotoma.

Board, is it?:rolleyes::lol:

I have used castrol Syntec and Castrol regular for the life of my wagon. It's what my dealership pushed right fromt he start and it never steered me wrong.

The fact that you are caring enough to read into this means you're already ahead of the curve.

Use Rotella T6, check your banjo bolts, do your oil changes every 3k-4k miles, and check your oil levels routinely and you'll eliminate 90% of the typical issues with these cars

If you're gonna spend the money, I wouldn't go with royal purple. Amsoil, Pennzoil Platinum, or Mobil 1 would be better in my opinion. Pretty much anything except RP honestly.

Oh yea, Mobil 1 5w-30 or 5w-20 energy saving oil. It will help keep the economy going. In a few years you'll be putting a new short block in there by creating employment opportunities.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

The fact that you are caring enough to read into this means you're already ahead of the curve.

Use Rotella T6, check your banjo bolts, do your oil changes every 3k-4k miles, and check your oil levels routinely and you'll eliminate 90% of the typical issues with these cars

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Cars comes with oil from the factory. It last with the life of the car, therefore it doesn't need to be change.

I have no control over drippie.

Archived