• Mazda wagon
    • BMW wagon
    • Dodge magnum wagon
    • Other japanese sedan
    • Other german sedan
    • Other american sedan
    • Legacy sedan
    • Outback wagon

Okay, we had a really good thread or two about what car all of the LGT conquest buyers came from, so now that SOA has eliminated all of us wagon owners, what car are you going to replace your LGT with, doesn't have to be a wagon now.

How many peeps are going to move to another make vs stay with subaru?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To many cars on the horizon to nail it down yet....I will say this though, it will have over 400hp from the factory;)

Fair enough, but what if you were getting a similar car? i.e., 4 dr sedan or wagon?

400 hp, there are just not too many cars there, with 4 or 5 doors. M5, um, Quattroporte, E65 AMG, RS4, RS6, hmm, I'm done. What'd I miss?

Am I a mind reader? Who knows what my next car will be.

Whose mind needs to be read? I suppose you are awaiting instructions from the president?? :lol:

If that's the case, then I understand your comment. :)

The SRT8 vehicles.....CTS-V......the Holden cars will be here for sure

There should be several more avail starting in 08.

The #1 car on my list right now is the Camaro but if it tips the scales like the upcoming Challenger & current GT500....fuggetaboutit.....

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

BMW M5 wagon if I am crazy enough.... ;)

...but seriously, unlikely.

Most likely I'll keep the LGT MT wagon for the next 8-10 years. Actually two, I am buying another later this year.

Or, I might later I may pick up a 07 LGT AT wagon and fo 6MT swap.

Okay, we had a really good thread or two about what car all of the LGT conquest buyers came from, so now that SOA has eliminated all of us wagon owners, what car are you going to replace your LGT with, doesn't have to be a wagon now.

How many peeps are going to move to another make vs stay with subaru?

You should edit the title: "What wil be your Legacy GT wagon replacement"

Next car will probably be a Lexus or Infiniti

G35 coupe is the only car I see on the road now that I wish I would have cross shopped, so that might be something for me to look at. I also really like the new offerings from Lexus ...

But really, that's a few years out ... as others have said ... who knows what will be out there.

If the next supposed "Supra"/toyota sports car does in fact come out, with its suggested 400hp, in the 30 to 40k range and hybrid, im thinking that. But then again, its a matter of If it comes.

http://www.caranddriver.com/autoshows/12252/toyota-ft-hs-hybrid-sports-concept.html

while that remains a mystery however, i have to give a vote for one of them SRT magnums. sexy.

Archived