LegacyGT.com

Legacy In Canyon II

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25041

Too bad the thread above got locked, I pm'ed the mod, I'm still not sure why it got locked, probably because it broke some rule(s) I wasn't aware about, sorry admins.

Also a pity because I have pic the S2k(the Legacy not much to look at, its stock inside out) and I have a 2nd clip of the same run but with the S2000 in front. But Im not going to post it because I don't want to anger fellow board members and adminstrators.

Both driver have been driving in caynon 5+years, while the Legacy continues driving in winding roads, the S2000 spend 2005 racing in Honda Cup series and placed 3rd overall at end of season, so most likely the S2000 has a better driver operating it.

I'd figure of all places this board would appreciate to see how competent a stock Legacy is, I think it can do much better with more of a aggressive suspension.

Seriously man........*shakes head*

Anyway the thread was locked due to the rules of this board, we are not allowed as a community to post racing stories, kill stories or any of the above. A video, (even though cool as hell) still breaks those rules of the site.....

Does it stink, maybe, but that's why this board is awesome and so upstanding....

If you have any problems with me locking this, feel free to PM me....

Archived