LegacyGT.com

I'll take the first three you all can fight over the rest!!!

Can they possibly sell as many Liberties in AU as they do Legacies in the US? If they don't, why do they get the good stuff and we get the crap SOA gives us?

Because SOA sucks...

That and AU spec cars are pretty much the same as JDM car. So anything made for the JDM can be easily imported and will pretty much just bolt-on.

Can they possibly sell as many Liberties in AU as they do Legacies in the US? If they don't, why do they get the good stuff and we get the crap SOA gives us?

They get red too :confused:

:rolleyes:"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." :spin:

exactly, now imagine yourself paying 50K for a Legacy! I can't. You can do so much better then this in 50-60K range

Like a Nissan 350Z Track (starts at $67,990 AUD)? Let's keep things in perspective here... Just because a car converts to $50K USD from AUD, that doesn't mean it would sell here in the U.S. for that amount.

-Mike-

I hate being poor.

AMEN!:redface:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

But he is extra poor.....he only has a '99 :p

true:lol: plus I'm married with a wife that makes some good coin:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Subaru owes all of their marketing in the 90's to Australia. Thus, they're repaying them by giving them better looking/performing vehicles.

Archived