LegacyGT.com

Both headlights AND high beams stopped working HELP!!

unidentified84

Sometime last week, both of my headlights AND my high beams stopped WORKING :(

I was wondering what could be the problem..

My bulbs are fine, & 15A fuses for both side H/L in the fuse box under the hood are fine too..

any other suggestions?

relays? or 15A fuses under the driver's seat compartment? but can relays/fuses cause both side headlights to stop working, H/L beams at the same time??

HELP!!

hmm i have a similar issue. my passenger side headlight went out a few days ago, then on saturday night i get in the car to go out and now both headlights are dead. i go bang on the passenger one and it flickers a little, i hit it a few more times and it came on....bang on the driver's side and it flickers a few times but never came on, and now i cant get it to flicker anymore. I think the problem is also affecting my passenger side fog light (but this has been out for weeks). seems to happen mainly in long stints of rainy/humid weather.

• 10 months later...
I was just wondering if you found the solution to the headlight problem? I had a simular problem happen with my 05 LGT wagon yesterday or at least i noticed it yesterday. Both high and low beams plus the fog lights went out. I turned the switch on and the park lights came on and the dash lights dimed but no lights. Any advice would be a great help as I work the night shift on monday and I am hopeing to have the car fixed by then.

• 11 months later...

Archived