LegacyGT.com

shop day @ mcree??

wayne53

We must pick a Saturday in October (date set is October 8th). We can use the service bays and 4 lifts to work on our cars and the wash area. We can set up our own BBQ and drinks. (no beer on site). We will have a Subaru tech on site to lend a hand for tips$$$, he will put cars up on the lifts and lend any knowledge to get a job done. We can use the cooling fans as well. We must bring our own tools, the tech will use his own tools only, there will be NO LENDING OF SHOP TOOLS. Each person in the shop must sign a waiver. This will all be inside the Mcree Service Department on I-45 South.

I know Jared is on the way to Houston to tune, get your parts on before he gets here. The Texas Mile is around the corner as well. October 1st is a SCCA Auto-X day but it looks to be a good day to do it.

Anyone going/want to go? scrappydo? projects15? NA? teh DM!!?

0h n0es!!!??

I plan on going and it'd be cool not to be the only legacy :p

-Tyler

p.s. what's wrong w/ the brakelines?

Originals did not have enough flexible length for one of the rear lines, so it could potentially kink. Also, the fittings didn't fit the stock retaining clips, so they had to send out a bunch of E-ring clips instead, but forgot to do this with the initial order. Replacement lines were longer so they fit without danger of kinking. However, they no longer fit though the notch on the calipers because they upsized a banjo connection. Supposedly both versions were tested on a stock LGT by Techna Fit and had absolutely no fitment issues. I fell really sorry for the dealer, because the manufacturer appears to be completely incompetant.

Originals did not have enough flexible length for one of the rear lines, so it could potentially kink. Also, the fittings didn't fit the stock retaining clips, so they had to send out a bunch of E-ring clips instead, but forgot to do this with the initial order. Replacement lines were longer so they fit without danger of kinking. However, they no longer fit though the notch on the calipers because they upsized a banjo connection. Supposedly both versions were tested on a stock LGT by Techna Fit and had absolutely no fitment issues. I fell really sorry for the dealer, because the manufacturer appears to be completely incompetant.

Guess these weren't a good deal after all huh?

GO NALegacy, GO! We gotta be reppin the Legacy crew.

I wish they had an oven so I could bake my headlights...I'm to scared to try to do it by myself. :p:lol:

YOU Mr. Wayne sir, bailed on the "Legacy crew" last time.:lol: j/k.well, actually you did, but still..Haha. I might..we'll see...depends on my hw load for that weekend. YES, I have to do my hw...They say bring your own tools...so just bring your own oven.:D We do need a easybake meet for the Houston area though. NONE of us have cleared headlights...whats w/ that?! OOH. I know. It's JDM YO. (Old EK Civics...anyone remember them? right? Hello?)

The dealer isn't so great anyways. Took me a month to get my pads from them...

V-Power here! See you guys there ... but will have to work around the UT-OU game. What time should I expect the majority of fellow LGT'ers being there? + I'm coming from Galleria ... 75miles roundtrip!

Looking forward to it ...

I'm coming from Cyfair....gotcha beat! :p

GO OU!

Archived