LegacyGT.com

Zero1's JDM Legacy S402 clone USDM 2008 spec.B

Zero1

I'm sure you will figure it out of course better soon, than later but a lot of times things work them selves out. Just think everything through and try not to make to many mistakes along the way. If you do learn from them lol.

Yea, learning from all the mistakes I made before I moved to Ohio... And a few I made when I was there as well. SO DONE with drama omg... Wish I could have spent the enormous amount of money on my car instead of a lying ex-fiance that was hell bent on hurting me the way her ex hurt her. Done hoping for the best in women if they don't show it at first. It's bs. Time to be single and no women for a long time...

Umm, forget about the no women for a time part lol. Women just like cars will cost us an arm and a leg and we will continue to pay out the wazoo for the opportunity to ride them both. :)
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

Yea, learning from all the mistakes I made before I moved to Ohio... And a few I made when I was there as well. SO DONE with drama omg... Wish I could have spent the enormous amount of money on my car instead of a lying ex-fiance that was hell bent on hurting me the way her ex hurt her. Done hoping for the best in women if they don't show it at first. It's bs. Time to be single and no women for a long time...

I understand how you feel bro, My ex-wife decided that she wanted to get frisky with someone else while I was doing work overseas. I was nice enough to give her my house that I bought and her car so she could take care of my daughter but the only thing I got out of the mariage was the LGT and child support...yay. But I now live downtown in CA with lots of fish so its not so bad. If you ever want to relieve some stress just let me know and take a trip out here.

I understand how you feel bro, My ex-wife decided that she wanted to get frisky with someone else while I was doing work overseas. I was nice enough to give her my house that I bought and her car so she could take care of my daughter but the only thing I got out of the mariage was the LGT and child support...yay. But I now live downtown in CA with lots of fish so its not so bad. If you ever want to relieve some stress just let me know and take a trip out here.

Damn, the kids bit make for a tough situation and kind of glad I didn't have to do that with my ex because that would kill me living a 12 hour drive from them :/

I'll for sure keep you in mind man. I really want to make it down that way for Subiefest one of these years.

And Copper.... Lol no man, seriously done with that drama for a while. The last two years have been enough to last me a long time. I'd much rather spend the money on my car than a woman that's just there to use me.

Ok then on that note, what's the deal as far as the next stage of added parts ?

I think there's about four more phases to go, the next one will be building a motor and upgrading the fuel system components. I'm hoping it won't be too much longer but may be this winter before I can pull the trigger :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
So I bought a new ride to get me places. The STi is going under the knife this winter and should come out a whole new animal... The new lady "Memphis Belle" is a 1996 Outback EJ22 5MT that I picked up with 94k miles on it. Already put another 3k miles on it in the last couple months and I already got a few mods under way ;)

IMG_1209.thumb.jpg.570e0c2ca481f3407222b1703ad9e2b2.jpg

IMG_1211.thumb.jpg.7019f0562ce9abd53e8113cf6185651c.jpg

• 1 month later...

Time to post up some new pics. Gonna drop the lady off in Texas to get a little overhaul over the winter but not before and after I do a handful of other misc things here and there :cool:

I'll post up some updates to the build thread soon... Till then, enjoy the pics!

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5521/11241524394_a18e615211_b.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3824/11229811764_5f0b984928_b.jpg

Wait hold up there is a calendar? I knew my friend with a forester on the forester forum has a calendar competition but didn't know there was one for us on this forum. I must submit pic's where on the forum is it located? I will try and look myself as well. Nice pic's btw and can't wait to see the progress of the build. I know you will miss her.Never mind I found the Calendar thread. Edited by Legacsti11
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

texas? where? who's doing what with it? I need j/edm fenders and headlights too so I can put my ings kit on lol.

I'm taking her to AWDTuning in Flower Mound. They are going to be building and installing a few new surprises ;)

I'm taking her to AWDTuning in Flower Mound. They are going to be building and installing a few new surprises ;)

Nice! I live less than 2 miles away from AWD Tuning. You should let me know when your in town I would like to meet you and see your car.

• I Donated Too

Nice! I live less than 2 miles away from AWD Tuning. You should let me know when your in town I would like to meet you and see your car.

You guys need to do a shoot together and I'll run a new feature on both of you for a Six Speed Mafia update! LOL

I'm totally down for this man. I knew it was you that moved from the NW to TX lol. Also, your car is on Cobb's site lol.

PM incoming

When are you bringing the car down? Im going to get LCA bushings installed this Friday.

I'll be driving down there next Friday man! I'll be there 20-22 :)

Getting there late Friday night and partying hard all weekend before driving back Sunday in the rental lol. Couple buddies should be coming with me too