LegacyGT.com

question about how unmarried tunes

plumb

so I have a clogged cat and I think im gonna get a catless down pipe.

so my question is if I were to find someone with a cobb access port could they put a tune on my car with their port and take it off and still use their port on their car or will their port only respond with my car after we plug it in and tune my car?

im on a tight budget and I can afford a catless but not a catted and I know I need a tune with a catless. so im looking for a cheap but good way to get a tune. any info would help

been reading on other sites. so I know that using someone else access port to tune my car is out of the question so does anyone have some ideas to help me out I would appreciate it greatly.

Hello there,

Like you mentioned, A cobb ap Is married to one car at a time. You can use the opensource tools to save yourself from spending the money on an ap if you feel that suits you better but you will still need a custom tune of some sort.

We offer a good writeup on this site as well as on my website at cryotuneperformance.com in the tech support section. That will give you a very good idea of what you are looking at when it comes to options.

Hope that helps and have a great day.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived