LegacyGT.com

meet?

triplet911

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Location has a great deal to do with my interest ...

What's the farthest West you are willing to go?

Look let's make this count and cool for everyone where is a cool place that is spacious and lowkey in the Oakland/Berkeley/Emeryville area? Also let's set a date and time

I don't know Oakland that well. But car meet and Berkeley just don't seem to go together. Parking lot of Berkeley Bowl anyone :D

What's the farthest West you are willing to go?

I'd prefer something like Fairfield or Vacaville, but depending on what's going on I can come further. I've done meets in Fremont or in SF, but it's a whole lot of driving for me.

I don't know Oakland that well. But car meet and Berkeley just don't seem to go together. Parking lot of Berkeley Bowl anyone :D

:lol:

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

I'd prefer something like Fairfield or Vacaville, but depending on what's going on I can come further. I've done meets in Fremont or in SF, but it's a whole lot of driving for me.

I can easily do Fairfield / Vacaville. Only 45 or so minutes from me. I think closer to Magnus/Gteaser too.

We have had decent turnout in the past, but we always had something to do (Track day, Install day, GoKart racer). Maybe we are due for a stand around and look at the cars day?

Mare Island, Martinez waterfront, Napa, somewhere scenic or industrial where we would have some group photo opps. One of my WRX buddies would probably jump at the chance to do some pics for us, and he's pretty good too.

I'm down for Berkeley bowl or even by trader Joe's or ikeas back lot lol I've seen an STI back there already

Honestly, I would much rather drive to one of the places GTeaser mentioned than a crowded Ikea/Trader Joe's parking lot.

I think we will have a much better turnout to if it's not just a get together in a random parking lot.

I'm not sure about beverages on Mare Island but I know that there is an incredibly random little grass area with a picnic table and I think I remember seeing a BBQ there when I went and too pictures there once. You can kinda see the table in the background of this picture.

96bc32c9f6ae652409b5e4d4a03e8c39.jpg

And a screenshot of it from Google maps

7644cdffc28fcb41517f59137fe916f5.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• 4 weeks later...
I'll try to figure out who owns the property there this weekend so we can find out about BBQ's.

And yes a weekend when its not raining would be ideal.

Went out there and tried to find the security guy who usually tells me where I can't take pictures but couldn't find him. Still not sure who is the owner of that small grassy area.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Archived