LegacyGT.com

GT Limited Badges

Hi everyone, I just grabbed some new to me but used badges for me car. I got quite a few letters which add up to: Legacy GT Limited 2.5. I thought they would be fairly easy to slap on, but upon arrival I realized there is nothing on the backside of them, no adhesive or sticky, just plastic. If anyone could lend some advise on how to apply these bad Larrys without damaging the paint it would be greatly appreciated !! :confused:

Cheers,

KAWASAKI148

double sided foam tape will work make sure you clean the surface with rubbing alcohol which will remove anything on the paint - wax...

also if you are putting it on an area without any 'guide' lines, lay down masking tape on the area. this will help you with the words being leveled

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

I was thinkin' silicone and double sided tape, I just don't think it will hold up at highway speeds which on average is 90+. contact cement would technically hold up good haha, although is not an option! Didn't know if anyone had put any on with luck.

Cheers,

KAWASAKI148

there is automotive double sided tape for badges, look at your local automotive part store. it hard to get off when left to cure, its basically the same stuff OEM uses.

If parts like lip spoilers use this stuff, then its good enough for badges:lol:

I dont think going 90 will have effect on badges unless you have super stiff race track suspension

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Archived