LegacyGT.com

What are the best springs you guys suggest? I Have an 08 2.5i. A guy told me to put STI springs on it, and it would have the perfect look, not to low. I had Tein lowering springs on my previous 98 Legacy, which rode nice, other than when you hit a pothole or speedbump, which sounded like the car was going to break in half.... Let me know guys! I'm also at a crossroads of putting BBS or CCW rims on her after the drop

As you shouldn't. The only reason I am on coil's is because when I got them I was planning on doing a few track event's here and there. Then plan's changed about a month later.

Anywho if you are just looking for a bit lower I would look at H-techs. The one's I used to have were awesome. You could also look for a set of Epic's but they are not going to be easy to find.

When i bought new Struts (Koni Yellows) i figured i would lower the car as well. I went with H&R Springs, they dropped the car about 2 Inches all around. I still have about a 2 finger gap between my wheel and fender. Overall its a great setup, i dont bounce around or bottom out on anything. This coming from someone living in NJ where the roads are probably the worst in the country lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived