LegacyGT.com

Accessport problem

psapitch13

I just picked up an accessport and I am trying to load a stage 2 map onto my car. The AP recognized the ECU on my car, a 2005.5 LGT, and I saved the current ECU info.

I then reset the ECU and got the big green "checkmark," that said reset was a success.

My problem occurs when I pick which map I want to install and it goes to the next screen. The AP has a screen of "TEST MODE" and tells me to connect the green plugs, which I already have connected.

I have the test mode connectors attched to each other.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/qsmgto13/2005%20Legacy%20GT/20130304_063846_zps7f42cf2e.jpg

What the heck is going on with this thing?

That looks like an innovate lc1 wbo2 button and LED. OP, sounds like you are using a v2 accessport? Are you choosing a stage 2 base map or real time stage 2 map to load?

Yes, I think that is what it is for now, because there is one on the car. I am choosing stage 2 93 v118 map to try to load.

I have also tried a variety of other ones and none of them load.

Took the tape off of the wires. You think If I connect the red on again and plug the connectors in it should work correct?

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/qsmgto13/2005%20Legacy%20GT/20130305_100436_resized_zpsfa164d3b.jpg

Those yellow wires lead to a switch someone added so they can flash without getting down and plugging/unplugging things.

Find the switch and flick it. Flash. Unflick.

EDIT:

That is, with the connectors always connected, of course. :)

Or, if you don't find a switch, there are failsafes that use those connectors... like some WI systems.

But, yes. If no convenience switch nor WI failsafe installed, then remove both yellow wires, put the red one back in place and insulate the wires, and use normally.

Archived