LegacyGT.com

part out. 96 lgt

I dont not have a sunroof or rear cup holder so dont ask..... kaz

im not selling the car. I'm just trying to sell parts. i still need this car to move and work. so ask for any part and ill see what i can do. the car is near gutted and ready for a complete tear down. most interior parts are for sale. trunk is gutted.dash. carpet. center counsel. just ask

basically, if you need a part just ask yourself. would he be able to drive the car still.

i have paypal

zip code is 56472.

soon my red subie wont be my dd.

so do i. haha. the chassis is basically not for sale. engine. axles. parts that are needed to make it a car. things like comfort parts are not needed for rally cross are for sale. cheap cheap. like shipping plus 5 bucks. is what most parts cost. gt lips are for sale. fogs work but are not in perfect shape. headliner. door panels. all my ac is out. cruise control. abs. egr shit. vaccum lines. turbos. dynomite. hookers

i think we should move this to pm if you wanna talk business. haha but the door panels are ok. i got blue fabric on all them. but the last owner some how messed up the rear right leather type stuff. its all wrinked.

as much as i love the gauges i dont wanna let them go. if the price is right then maybe. and the trim piece with 4 fully working usb ports molded into it has alot on man hours on it. about 5 hours of work with a file smaller then a normal sized nail. that to is not gonna go without a decent offer

DSC00055.thumb.jpg.dc1ae3fe1c909ca4ee5b62f7857b3fce.jpg

DSC00125.thumb.jpg.5c648a50936e063381038a9ca9b6c187.jpg

Archived