LegacyGT.com

East Coast Swappers (ECT)

dan.jarvis

• I Donated Too
first time I've ever heard of them in all the time I've been around Subaru's and on this forum although I'm sure they've been mentioned before - I guess? I dunno... never heard of them, never heard any of my Subaru buddies mention them... I think that perhaps should say something about them. I have heard of BrenTuning, he's good.

• I Donated Too
what's your problem with that? Pay him the deposit, give him your mods and he'll give you a damn good base map that will have plenty of power and keep the car safe.

what's your problem with that? Pay him the deposit, give him your mods and he'll give you a damn good base map that will have plenty of power and keep the car safe.

Only if he has an AccessPort or is at a BrenTuning retailer.

If you absolutely need to drive it, set up the wastegate to run spring pressure. You do that by running a line straight to the wastegate from the vacuum port on the turbo.

• I Donated Too
I have been chatting to him in PM all day Neal - I have him covered. I offered to install the base map but he doesn't need one at this time, just what you suggested and that's what I have been helping him with.

Archived