LegacyGT.com

Albuquerque NM Legacy GT Owners

sdgarber

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='ABQTurkey']Not an owner yet but ordering this week!![/quote] What are you ordering? Don't go to Galles!! Garcia Subaru is a much better dealership. If you aren't already working with anyone, I would suggest Josh Coleman for your sales guy (very laid back, but actually knows something about what he is selling, too). He is also the navigator/co-driver on the Desert Monkey Rallycross team. He sold me my WRX 3 years ago, and I specifically went back to him to get my new Legacy.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

well, i'm having a bit of a dilemma. Actually, I contacted Galles, Garcia, and Premier in Santa Fe. I asked them for their bids last week and both dealerships in town didn't get back to me till I called them back. Santa Fe was super nice and finally I got ahold of someone at Galles and now they are giving me a hell of a deal. So...I'm gonna see if the other two wanna match it. I have spoken to Josh but i've been dealing with doug at Garcia.

[quote name='ABQTurkey']...and now they are giving me a hell of a deal. [/quote] Garcia is the only place in NM that has loaner cars (if you buy your car there) when it gets worked on there. Plus they are cool about mods to your car :twisted: !! They should also match the price that you get from other places. As for Galles, I'm only bitter about them because they would not take me seriously when I wanted to test drive a WRX when it came out. They're loss...I ordered one the same day from Garcia :)
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

So what did you end up getting? I've seen a blue one out on the west side and i've seen a red one here in the SE heights. All the others have been outbacks and wagons. Let me guess, you work for Intel? I wanted to buy from Garcia since they are so close but...not a good experience so far.

I got a red GT Ltd. Wagon. Yup, I'm up here at big blue, so you probably have not seen me unless you are around the west side often. If you would like, call and specifically ask for Josh...leave him a voice message if he isn't there. Tell him you met me, Chadd, off this forum, and that I sent ya.

Well, my deposit is in and so is the order...black/taupe Gt Ltd sedan. I know this two month wait is gonna kill me now. Hopefully in the meantime, they solve the problem of creating a direct connection for an iPod. I actually did end up buying from Garcia and I talked to Josh and told him you sent me but i bought from the guy (doug) since he'd been helping me, sorta, from the get go. Josh told me you traded in an STi for the GT wagon...quite a change?

[quote name='ABQTurkey']Josh told me you traded in an STi for the GT wagon...quite a change?[/quote] Actually, I traded in my 02 WRX wagon for the Legacy. A mutual friend of Josh's and mine, who is the driver for Desert Monkey Racing, traded in his STI. 2 months?!?!?!? Jeebus!! I was *this* close to ordering a black Legacy, but they took $1500 off the one I test drove (red GT Ltd wagon, beige leather, fully loaded). I was getting black, but the gf liked the red, so I took the offer. Also, it already had the windows tinted and I didn't have to wait for it, which was pretty cool.

• 11 months later...

Archived