LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

two spottings today. One was a silver sedan with debaged rear somewhere around Holyoke/Westfield ma Friday around 5. Next was a red sedan with blue hids and black rims getting onto the Pike in Holyoke right at 8pm....all hopes that you're on here, if not then I give up on the eye spy games

Spotted (and spotted by) NHLEG at the Exeter 5k. I could tell it was NHLEG by the RW sticker in the rear window:lol:

We did say hello and my visage did not fog his windows;)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Spotted (and spotted by) NHLEG at the Exeter 5k. I could tell it was NHLEG by the RW sticker in the rear window:lol:

We did say hello and my visage did not fog his windows;)

"...RW sticker in the rear window..."??? Huh, never knew "Proud to be an American" was RW. Oh wait, I guess it is! :)

BTW Robin, you were older than I ever imagined. ;):lol: My son older son (8 yrs old) asked, "Who was that man you were talking to in the other Subaru?" :eek: Sorry, but true! :lol::lol::lol:

"...RW sticker in the rear window..."??? Huh, never knew "Proud to be an American" was RW. Oh wait, I guess it is! :):

It was a joke, don't be so thin skinned:lol: Besides, it should say lucky to be an American:lol:

BTW Robin, you were older than I ever imagined. ;):lol: My son older son (8 yrs old) asked, "Who was that man you were talking to in the other Subaru?" :eek: Sorry, but true! :lol::lol::lol:

I told ya I was old:lol: And like I say, I have the face that sunk a thousand ships:lol::lol:

It does say thou that you CAN be an ancient car nut:cool:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

black 2.5i wagon on rt. 20 eastbound in Waltham, MA today. doubt you're on here but figured it's worth a shot.

saw numerous 2.5i sedans in ME/NH this past weekend. but it's usually a crapshoot to see if they're on here.

Never been to MA before till yesterday, I'm here all week working at a customer site in Brockton, man this place is the ghetto. Don't expect to see any LGT's where I'm staying. I haven't seen one suby out here yet.

Never been to MA before till yesterday, I'm here all week working at a customer site in Brockton, man this place is the ghetto. Don't expect to see any LGT's where I'm staying. I haven't seen one suby out here yet.

We should organize a meeting while you are here...

When do you get back?

Brockton is really a bad area... You should come to the city, enjoy and do some sightseeing ...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Saw a silver LGT 2.5GT outside my building after work today downtown Chinatown on Harrison Ave. Had a front lip spoiler, a removed rear trunk spoiler and a crucial racing front plate bracket. Anyone on here? Usually don't see many modified Legacy's downtown..

We should organize a meeting while you are here...

When do you get back?

Brockton is really a bad area... You should come to the city, enjoy and do some sightseeing ...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I really wish I had the time to meet up with some local LGT owners, but this trip is kicking my ass. I leave here on friday, don't have plans tomorrow night. Thursday night I'm going to the marina with a couple of clients from WB Mason.

Brockton is no joke, I wish I had time to see a nice area in boston but I doubt I do. What can you do? Unfortunately for me it doesn't look like this will be the last time I'm out here. Next time I'll give a little notice to see if a few locals want to get together. Heck if anyone has some parts they want installed, have the tools and I'm in town I would be more than happy to get down on an install after work.

I really wish I had the time to meet up with some local LGT owners, but this trip is kicking my ass. I leave here on friday, don't have plans tomorrow night. Thursday night I'm going to the marina with a couple of clients from WB Mason.

Brockton is no joke, I wish I had time to see a nice area in boston but I doubt I do. What can you do? Unfortunately for me it doesn't look like this will be the last time I'm out here. Next time I'll give a little notice to see if a few locals want to get together. Heck if anyone has some parts they want installed, have the tools and I'm in town I would be more than happy to get down on an install after work.

Definitely check out Boston next time you in MA. Eastern MA is far superior in every possible way to central/western MA.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Cape Cod is close to Brockton. If you are from CO, they have this thing on the Cape called an ocean. Pretty cool to see. They also have beaches and bikini's. They might be even better.

:lol: Welcome to MA :lol:

Yes Brockton is a dump...all of MA is hit or miss as far as that goes..

if you dont mind me asking, Who do you work for?

And Definatly let us know in advance the next time you head this way... we will get a meet together..

Definitely check out Boston next time you in MA. Eastern MA is far superior in every possible way to central/western MA.

Psshhh, Worcester is King, they didnt call it the paris of the 80's for nothing :lol: well maybe they did call it that for something, heroin and hookers that is...:lol:

Like i said in my post above, its really hit or miss... and the tranistion from good/bad happens quick, sometimes within the same town..

Eastern MA is nice, but it also has some of the worst towns in the state (brockton, dorchester etc), i just wouldnt go as far to say that Eastern MA is far superior in every way.. There are plenty of nice towns in Central/Western MA... I do think Sprinfield is the armpit of our state for sure..

yeah once you get west of central mass it's basically sticks and hills. that's not bad if you're in to the outdoors.

Cape Cod is close to Brockton. If you are from CO, they have this thing on the Cape called an ocean. Pretty cool to see. They also have beaches and bikini's. They might be even better.

:lol:

I saw a black leggy GT sedan today - factory spoiler and wheels nicely tinted - pulled over in the breakdown lane on 93 South heading into Boston today around 2:45pm. I was driving the other way on 93 North...

Hope everything was OK!