LegacyGT.com

15 MPG Any way to make it better

• Mega Users
Hey there neighbor! I'm in Plainville.

To stay on topic, drive on the highway more and make sure your tires are inflated.

I'm in west Hartford. I used to fly out of Robertson airport.

I have a white lgt with a Thule on it. Not many around.

15 mpg average is pretty bad unless u are constanty boosting it. My advice has already been mentioned. It will cost u more money to run regular gas

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

• Mega Users

i tought you didnt need full TB. Someone was telling me about ppl that run the stock CBE at like 400whp. TMIC of FMIC is a must to make it worth the stage 3.

Minimum is turbo, fuel pump, and injectors I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thatd be one weak stage 3, and youd be clutch slippin all over the place.

• Mega Users
stock mufflers maybe, but that mid/Y-pipe isn't ideal for that sort of power.. $1500 would be impressive for a reliable stage 3..

good to know thanks

stock mufflers maybe, but that mid/Y-pipe isn't ideal for that sort of power.. $1500 would be impressive for a reliable stage 3..

The mid and y flow enough. makes a difference of possibly 1-3whp on a low reading dyno. failure on this board has a fully built motor on stock cbe. no tonly that..... since it sso damn quiet you don't expect that thing to take off.

I was wondering what i should do to try getting better MPG for my 07 legacy gt and i was wondering if getting mid grade gas would be bad for the engine

Winter gas sucks, cold temps => richer

1) Had better mpg Stage I protune than stock.

2) Get a 5th gen. Improve performance and mileage with changes to heads, pistons, cam timing (low end HP/TQ), valve spring, turbo placement, bigger TMIC, spark plug, exhaust AVCS, increased oil flow rate, variable AC compressor ...

Archived