LegacyGT.com

Hesitation from stop/ Please Help!

Ive searched up and down a few different sites for the problem, Ive been trying to solve for the past few weeks. I'd like some input from anyone here that could help :)...

Car - 2005 Legacy GT - 135,000 miles on her (No aftermarket parts)

Over the summer I received the MAF sensor problem so I cleaned with no luck... ended up buying a new sensor. Solved

Recently I have gotten the TGV valve CEL which put the car in LIMP mode... I matched up the part number with the Throttle body sensor on the 2.5i's and replaced the sensor which cleared that code but still had a rough idle...reset ecu and cleaned the brand new MAF just as a precaution. Replaced Air filter as well.

Drove for about 70 miles when i received another CEL P0103 and p0302. Mass or Volume air flow A circuit high input and Cyl 2 misfire. I checked all vacuum lines and found the culprit with the blue T under the TMIC... One line must of blown off at some point. reconnected and ziptied up. Reset ECU...

During the test drive, the car from a stop in first under WOT would take what felt like forever (2 seconds) to build rpms and make forward progress. I have yet to let the ecu fully relearn the cars habits so I'm hoping with some mileage this will go away. The turbo(new vf40 - 8500 miles) When I searched for the Blue T; I noticed that there was not a gasket between the IC and the turbo... Thought this was odd and was wondering if there is supposed to be one here.

:spin:

Any suggestions for things to look at would be greatly appreciated.

Archived