LegacyGT.com

Legacy SCCA autoX classing question

Finally got some time to head out and take the Legacy out to the Detroit Region SCCA event this weekend at the Pontiac Silverdome (loooong asphalt courses that are bumpy). I've only autoX'd this car once in the past as I typically take my 5-speed swapped SVX and run in SM but it needs some work which I wont have time to complete before the event.

Mods are simple-larger diameter F+R anti-sway bars with urethane bushings and endlinks as well as 225/45-18 Conti DW tires (non-stocK specB size). From my quick review I see the car in DS and with the changes this takes it to STX. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Yes, you're correct. I ran DS since my car was completely stock but bumping your wheel size up another inch will automatically set you in STX. For 2012 you're allowed to run front and rear sways, whereas in previous years it was only one or the other.

Yes, you're correct. I ran DS since my car was completely stock but bumping your wheel size up another inch will automatically set you in STX. For 2012 you're allowed to run front and rear sways, whereas in previous years it was only one or the other.

Front OR Rear swaybar, not both in stock class.

In previous years it was JUST the front sway bar you could change.

• 2 months later...

Archived