LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

last night around 11 white lgt wagon with a fujitsubo exhaust, hids/yellow fogs and washington plates. Very nice!!

that was me....went down to Tracy and Santa Clara to visit family. Were you the dark red (couldn't really tell the exact color) Subi driving down, I think it was, I-580...whatever freeway that turns into I-205, going towards Stockton?

agreeded. enough with this "you first after me" menatlity. everyone should learn and practice the Zipper effect. Then traffic wouldn't be quite so bad. instead of slowing down to a crawl, we would loose ~10mph on the freeways due to a merge.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Grey 07 or 08 lgt with exhaust i think crusing with a blue 09 wrx with an exhaust driving by really fast i was walking on hide street on the cable car tracks.

That may have been my brother and law and myself. 08 grey 2.5i and 11 blue wrx. We where in San Fran on the 29th.

~11:30 AM today: Spotted newer White LGT Sedan (spec B??) on Prairie City Rd towards hwy 80 in Folsom. I was running on the sidewalk and staring at your poor crack[ed windshield :(].
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.