LegacyGT.com

Subaru vs The Rest

vinnig

This the first time seeing this. I feel very smart. There were a couple cars in that video I was considering.

That video was made for training Subaru sales people. Not that Subarus aren't good but the video isn't reliable.

Even so, Subaru trains them better than some. When shopping for my new car I was told by a Volkswagen salesman that Subaru Legacy GT runs out of torque!!!!

Obviuosly not trained at all - I bet he was referring to the Acura TSX.

So does the 1.8T. The 1.8T autos won't every rev past 4k :-/

huh? Have you ever driven one? If it wouldn't rev past 4k it was broken. Broken is a distinct possibility with a VAG product but most definitely rev past 4k.

As for people selling cars, most of them are idiots.

For those who may not know, engines "run out" of torque at 5252 rpm. Which isn't to say it completely dies, but horsepower always becomes greater at that point. How much torque is lost after that is up to the tuning of the car.

For those who may not know, engines "run out" of torque at 5252 rpm. Which isn't to say it completely dies, but horsepower always becomes greater at that point. How much torque is lost after that is up to the tuning of the car.

That's just a natural result of the formula for hp.

hp = (Torque * RPM)/5252

There isn't any magical loss of torque for all engines.

my engine ran out of torque today and i was wondering if there were any group buys on torque.

Plus i searched and just got a bunch of useless information about stage 2 upgrades or whatever.

Where can I find a good reputable shop that I can buy my torque at and what are installation costs?

:spin:

car for sale. PM me!

250nm of torque and you ran out of torque?

Maybe you should get yourself a Dodge Ram with a 10 litre Cummins diesel engine.

The point I was trying to make is that the Acura TSX has some 200hp of power and only 169nm of torque unlike the 250hp and 250nm for the Legacy GT.

I think autozone sells Torque fluid in gallon containers

I was at autozone on city ave today and they told me that torque liquid is on sale until 1st of april. They have several options and the highest one is 100lbs of torque added for 100 bucks...What a steal!!! So i bought some and my car felt so much torquiererererer..................:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

:lol:

Archived