LegacyGT.com

Need some help with my suspenison here...

frostbite3360

Hello, here's my 2.5i

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/frostbite3360/IMG_0855.jpg

As you can see, I keep it clean and I absolutely love it. Last year, I took off the stock 16's and put on these 18 inch Enkei's. Altogether, it looks great. But I can't help but notice the way it sits now. It's higher up front than it is in the back, and I'd like to lower it to even it out. I've done no suspension work or anything, it's all stock. How should I go about lowering it? Just lowering springs or what? And is there any difference in the suspension systems of the GT and the 2.5i? Someone tell me where to start here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah I want new springs on my 2.5i, but everyone makes suspension modifying sound so complicated. I've been hard pressed to find answers, but I think the springs/shocks/struts are basically the same on the GT and N/A, I'm not exactly sure though. I know someone who has put Tein S-tech springs on their 2.5i. In my opinion, they lower the car too much. The H-tech springs are bit better, and less expensive I believe. Rallitek has springs for the 2.5i also. I will probably look into springs first for ride height adjustment.

Copied from another post:

Here's the Subaru P/N for the front and rear struts:

Legacy 2005-2007

Struts (Front)

20310AG00A Fitment: 2.5i Sedan or Wagon, Right Side

20310AG01A Fitment: 2.5i Sedan or Wagon, Left Side

20310AG02A Fitment: GT Sedan or Wagon, Right Side

20310AG03A Fitment: GT Sedan or Wagon, Left Side

Struts (Rear)

20365AG00A Fitment: Legacy 2.5i models (Left or Right)

20365AG02A Fitment: Legacy GT only (Left or Right)

Springs (Front)

20330AG02A Fitment: Legacys - all

Springs (Rear)

20380AG01A Fitment: Legacys - all

Archived