LegacyGT.com

Picture Request

Can someone take a picture of the vacuum diagram under your hood on the passenger side? I have one for a 98 with an EJ25, but I need one for a 97 with an EJ25. No junk yard around here has a 97 and I can't find one online anywhere.

Thanks

Kyle

• I Donated
It should be the same as the 98 I believe. In 98 they just changed some interior things and electrical stuff...but I believe the vacuum system remained the same

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 1 month later...
  • I Donated
wellllll that wasnt part of my plan...i could slap your face with it :p

hahahahahahha

You did say you were going to hit him with it

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
I dont care if you hit me with it, throw it at me..whatever it takes lol I am desperate for this stupid diagram no one has. The dealer wants $20 and it take 6-8 weeks to deliver it, wtf is that!

Have you looked in the factory service manual? I'm sure its in there. There is a download link in the Engine FAQ

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

the canister is a charcoal canister that is used to ''store'' gas fumes from the fuel tank and lines. as stated, it will release the fumes into the intake whern the conditions are right to do so.

the canister, 90 - 97, is located under thge hood next to the ABS pump if you have one. around 98 they moved the canister to the right rear, under body behind the wheel; opposite the muffler.

if you don't have one under the hood, you have one in the rear, or you have a CEL. :D

Archived