LegacyGT.com

Show off your 5th Gen's aftermarket wheels!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are 9.5 +38. If I could do it again I would prob go +41 or +42 cuz the front is poking just a tad more than I would like. No I haven't been on any of local/Midwest forums but maybe I will check em out. Thanks for the compliments fellas!!

I would get a rent or buy a roller and do it the right way. There was someone here on the forum that used to rent one out. There are several adverts for rolling and/or rolling tools on my local CL. You could try that in your area.

Those wheels look sick btw. I love em!!!! How much did they weigh? And where did you get them custom drilled?

Thank you! I am not sure on the weight, but they feel pretty close to stock so not light by any means. You can order the M590's in custom width, offsets, and bolt patterns now. I think they call it the Bespoke program. I might just mess around with a regular hair dryer and a rubber mallet tonight. Take it nice and easy and see how it goes. If I get to nervous then I will just stop and find a roller. lol.

I wish I would have gone with like a +45 offset, then I could go super low and not even have to worry about rolling fenders at all. It should look good when I am done though, well if all goes well, haha.

Edited by Brent C

Thank you! I am not sure on the weight, but they feel pretty close to stock so not light by any means. You can order the M590's in custom width, offsets, and bolt patterns now. I think they call it the Bespoke program. I might just mess around with a regular hair dryer and a rubber mallet tonight. Take it nice and easy and see how it goes. If I get to nervous then I will just stop and find a roller. lol.

I wish I would have gone with like a +45 offset, then I could go super low and not even have to worry about rolling fenders at all. It should look good when I am done though, well if all goes well, haha.

Just pull the front carefully. They will crease/fold if not careful.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

The fronts are fine, no rubbing at all. Just the rears I have to worry about. Any advice for the rear??:eek:

Roll and trim the rear...again...carefully. It is doubled up. Dont break the seam.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Make sure when using a heat gun not to be too close. Use a fanning motion and evenly distribute heat. You wont need much "roll" youll need more "pull" toward yourself rather than crimping the smaller inner lip backwards. Just my .02 start small

ahhh haven't been round' these parts in awhile but the day has finally come! looks good my friend. somehow the raised version of your car looks better due to fixing of the rear rake. plan accordingly when lowering your car again to avoid the rake.

as far as rolling your fenders, s2 hit it right on the nail. in my experiences, just end up rolling the fender lip towards the fender while simultaneously pulling the fender towards you. also use the heat gun. hair dryer wont be hot enough to make the fender malleable. anyways best of luck either. post more pics :)

• 3 weeks later...
^^^ I think that white accent is going to look nice

• 2 weeks later...

Here she is with the new shoes.

18x9 +40 Konig Torch

BFGoodrich g-Force Sportcomp2 255/40-18

Need a little trim or roll in the rear and little pull and maybe some more camber in the front. Very minor rubbing, maybe 1/8" front and rear.

Overall 1.5" wider wheel and tire.....same weight as stock.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/25/9esy6u3a.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/25/ysuveba7.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/25/y9e6upup.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/25/jypy4aqa.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/25/dyvavy4a.jpg

Edited by GTEASER