LegacyGT.com

Any Bear Mountain/Harriman Meets coming up?

Guest LGT-NY

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you guys do that I'm coming on my bike :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest LGT-NY
^ I've never been before. Do you where in Bear Mountain they are held? In the parking lot by the Ice Rink/Inn maybe?

pick a date, start a thread, & get the ball rollin. That's the only way to get these things set up.

I almost never go to them but they usually get a good turnout

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Which do you think is better, a Sunday during the day or a mid-week evening?

I would definitely say a weekend.

I'm not a great indication b/c like I said, I almost never go. If I were to go though I would go on a weekend but I would never go during the week. After I get home from work going up to harriman is the last thing on earth I wanna do :lol::lol::lol:

Coxx, do you know where at bear mt. everyone parks for these meets?

I don't bro sorry. I didn't go up there for that

Guest LGT-NY
I'm thinking August 24 with a rain out date of th 31. Say 1pm-whenever. What do you guys think about that? We'll do it at Lake Tiorati again. Barbeque, Dunkin Donut cups filled a ginger ale looking substance.... Anyone down for that dates?

??? Why not? You're just not into meets huh?

ya pretty much. I went when it was at the palisades mall b/c I live right by there. Otherwise I don't normally go. I won't travel for it.

I also don't like going upstate any further than where I live. I actually hate where I live but that's a separate issue :lol::lol:

<---not a country person

Guest LGT-NY
Would it kill you to take a 15 minute drive into Harriman to come see some friends, talk cars and have a "coffee" with us?

Would it kill you to take a 15 minute drive into Harriman to come see some friends, talk cars and have a "coffee" with us?

I dunno where you live but harriman is between 30-45 mins from my house depending on the traffic. I also don't think our cars are all that cool. I bought mine because it was practical for what I need & kinda on the faster side. The way I see it if you've seen one you've seen em all./

I really have zero interest in this. :lol: I was just tryin to help you out b/c you're so interested in doing this. ;)

Guest LGT-NY

Man, that's hurtful :lol:. If you don't think our cars are that cool then why are you spending all day posting on this forum?!?! ;) what is it 11,000 some odd post for you now? Yeah you must really hate this place. :lol:

Its all good, if you change your mind stop by I'll have a burger on for you.

Man, that's hurtful :lol:. If you don't think our cars are that cool then why are you spending all day posting on this forum?!?! ;) what is it 11,000 some odd post for you now? Yeah you must really hate this place. :lol:

Its all good, if you change your mind stop by I'll have a burger on for you.

I dont' spend all day posting on this forum. I joined up 3-1/2 years ago :lol:

I want tide to make my post count 1 again :lol:

I don't think our cars are anything special is all. They're not exceptionally cool or anything. Especially mine, it's over 3 years old. It's just a car. It gets me around & I can haul stuff in it.

Good luck with your meat :)

Archived