LegacyGT.com

New Lip option coming soon.....

Magic

What Option Would you prefer? How much would you pay for the matt black or prepainted  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What Option Would you prefer? How much would you pay for the matt black or prepainted

• Matte Black
    • Prepainted

There is currently in the works a STi knockoff lip made out of ABS. I will not say who, I will not say exactly when ( shooting for april ) and I will not say how much. but it will deffinately be cheaper than any of our current options. at first it will be only available in black...with a possibilty for prepainting shortly there after.....

Click

Here everyday:redface:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is currently in the works a STi knockoff lip made out of ABS. I will not say who, I will not say exactly when ( shooting for april ) and I will not say how much. but it will deffinately be cheaper than any of our current options. at first it will be only available in black...with a possibilty for prepainting shortly there after.....

Please let this happen...

This piece is already past the CAD phases and the Manufacture will be turning over a prototype to the seller with in the next few weeks. This piece was designed by a well recognized LGT member. The manufacturer has vast expeirience with this type of material. They specialize in making more applications, prodominately for trucks, but agreed to manufature these lips soley for this member, The member and myself will have the first prototypes. I will write up a product review, as a third party, with no biased opinion, prior to public release. Please stay tuned, as I receive more info, I will elaborate. But again, I must reiterate that it will be a couple months away. March at the earliest, but more than likely in April. I am thinking about adding a poll as to how many people would be interested in matt black, or prepainted, to also include an option to determine best price points.

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Gimme good ol' boring black!

Actually, either painted or non-painted will work for me and like another member said, if the Impreza line can get lips for $200-$250, why can't we? (yes, I know about supply & demand, etc.)

less than $200 would be OK with me, stop giving these guys ideas!!!

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

loving it:lol:

BTW matt black is a dude I know, matte black is a finish type:)

I was about to ask about Matt Black, but since you know him, SubieGT, I guess I need not ask the question. With that out of the way, I vote mattE black.

I am sure this is asking too much, but I'd love to see one with the flip up on the ends that fits the USDM bumper. But even without it, I'd be happy to be able to pick up an abs matte for $250 and prepainted for $300.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Archived