LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$250 is still a steal for all that's included

It absolutely is, but I didn't want to bid up someone else that was a legacy GT member.

I should have just been a dick and sniped the bid at the end. Next time I guess that's what I'll do, so much for honesty.

GATHERING INTEREST:

Willing to sell a COMPLETE black leather interior from a 2006 Outback XT.

Front power/heated seats.

Rear bench.

All black seatbelts.

All four black (cloth) door cards.

Black carpet.

Center console & glove box.

Every plastic trim piece necessary to convert your tan interior to black from the windows down + extras.

NOT looking to separate at the moment -- Complete set only.

PM me if anyone would be interested in the full set. I'm located in Bethlehem, PA. The purpose of this post is solely to see if it's worth pulling the interior out of my car. Will sell for the right price.

Ha, it probably was someone here.

As soon as I posted that they upped their bid. Enjoy your seats you tool.

Well, it wasn't me, I never bidded.

I found a complete black leather wagon interior!

I found two good subaru junk yards in the northeast. Browns auto salvage in Winchendon, MA has a few lgts and Jerry Browns near Glen Falls, NY also has a lot of lgts. Between the two of them I was able to get everything I need.

I doubt anyone is interested but my complete, good condition tan leather wagon interior will be available in a couple of weeks.

I would be interested in your tan leather Driver Side seat IF it's seat warmer work and its leather is in pretty good shape. Let me know "innisn" at google's mail service is best way to contact me.

Tan 05 wagon limited interior looking for a full limited black interior swap. Of course.

Anyone ever priced seat/door card reupholstery? Curious about this option, but I have no baseline to compare a quote to.

I am looking for Black Leather GT seats for my wagon in the Seattle area. need asap. I have someone wanting to buy mine but I lost the bid on e-bay. I am also willing to pay shipping if anyone has a nice set outside my area.