LegacyGT.com

Dec 15th: South Coast Subaru Event: 10am-2pm

Hanger

Last year's SCS event was awesome!!!

They had a lounge sponsored by Camel, free pack of Cam cigs and free massages!!!

And i won a Shell $100 gas card last year!!!

Hello Everyone,

We have decided to throw a get together at South Coast Subaru. It has been awhile since our last event. It consist of free food, Music, Raffle giveaways, and lots of nice cars. Hopefully a lot of you guys can make it. If you have ever been to an SCS event, you it gets packed fast. Also, we will have the all new 08 STI at the dealership and our sales team will be available to answer your questions. We will also have various specials the day of the event so come down and check it out.

http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/13/009/7F/B7/BB/F0/jmvarebtcXE8d0+C-ZByaNet83RHiLUN0300.jpg

Ferdie

http://www.southcoastperformance.com

I SHALL BE THERE! :spin:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually picked up my LGT the day of this show. It was late in the afternoon and it was mostly wrx's out on the lot. Were there more LGT's there in the morning?

Maybe because its right next to an Acura dealership? And Ferdie decided to invite all these ricers to compete in the "show".

Yea, shit gets old when you see things like crap Corollas with lambo doors and stuffed 'Tiggers' decorated around teh chrome rimzoz.

I'd go for a massagie if it weren't on a Saturday.

Yea, shit gets old when you see things like crap Corollas with lambo doors and stuffed 'Tiggers' decorated around teh chrome rimzoz.

There were some nicely built Hondas, Toyotas, Mazdas, etc. there last year, which were all business, slim on rice.

I'll probably be there for a little while this year, so hope to see you guys around.

-Mike

Archived