LegacyGT.com

Wabbley Driver's Set

I know the feeling, but with the a$$ I've got, it's hard to keep the seat from moving.

In other words, yes, it happens to me. No, I haven't had it checked yet.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

I have had the same thing happening with mine. It also squeeks when turning left. It is currently at the shop for the 3rd time for this. The haven't been able to reproduce it there.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Guest *Jedimaster*
I've noticed that my front drive's seat shifts around while I'm driving expecially in turns. Anybody else have this happen to them?:confused:

AE? :lol:

+1 with mine. The dealer replaced the rails and it's been about 3 months now, no mice in the car! The first time they the same as Hanger described. A week later it came back. Take it to the dealer, you don't want your seat to come off the rails while driving I would guess! ;-)

Well, just picked up my lgt from the dealer and they found the squeak this time. They are replacing the seat cushions (sp). So we will see if that fixes the squeak. I will also have them tighten all the bolts when they re-assebmle the seat.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Well, just picked up my lgt from the dealer and they found the squeak this time. They are replacing the seat cushions (sp). So we will see if that fixes the squeak. I will also have them tighten all the bolts when they re-assebmle the seat.

see my post about my seat saga http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44207

Let me know how it turns out, I would love to use your information in support of my case.. PM me if you're interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got it back from the dealier. They wern't able to get a hold of the cusition in time so they took the fix it route. This is what the service order says:

"Tech added sound deadening material to seat bottom frame where cushion coils/springs meet frame. Appears to coils/springs are fubbing on frame. compleated insulating and test drove. Tech did not hear noise on final road test."

So I have been driving it for about 100 miles and have noticed about a 75-85% reduction in creeking. Will update in a couple of weeks to see if the creeks go away or get worse.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I think it is more the roads around here. They really don't know how to pave them. They just patch them till the road is so ruff it brings all the rattles and creeks out.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Archived