LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

Considering selling my black leather interior (driver side heated seat isn't working). I'd take $850 for every seat and door panel if you help me disassemble. I'm in 18510 PA but the disassemble would probably happen near Allentown, PA. Any takers? Condition(s) depend on what we're talking. The whole back seat is near mint along with the rear door panels, front seats are 7-8/10 (7 for driver, 8 for passnger) and driver front door panel is 7/10. Everything is pretty much presentable. My main OCD problem is with the front driver door panel.

So yeah.. Any takers? Remember i'm only *considering* this sale.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone want to swap a 2007 Spec B interior for a black leather interior? My Spec B interior is flawless.

07 Spec B is what color - Black with blue suede inserts?

Id be interested, but I have an 05 black leather - no fold down rear seats. Unless your up to trade all the associated hardware to convert mine to fold down and yours to non-fold down...

If not - to everyone else - I'm still looking for a complete rear seat 07+ black leather with all the fold-down brackets/hinges/etc that I'd need for the conversion... I can offer my seats in return, or cash.

07 Spec B is what color - Black with blue suede inserts?

Id be interested, but I have an 05 black leather - no fold down rear seats. Unless your up to trade all the associated hardware to convert mine to fold down and yours to non-fold down...

If not - to everyone else - I'm still looking for a complete rear seat 07+ black leather with all the fold-down brackets/hinges/etc that I'd need for the conversion... I can offer my seats in return, or cash.

It is the black leather with blue inserts. I think that was the only interior for the 07 Spec B, but I'm not 100% sure.

Fatal, I'd rather have the fold down seats, but if I can't find the right seats I'll keep you in mind but I have another guy from here who is sending me pics of his non-folding seats to consider.

Turbo, is the black/blue the colors you were looking for? Trading with you would be very straight forward. Folding to folding. Do you have the fake wood trim or the fake aluminum trim on the door cards?

05 LGT ltd with tan leather, operational heated seats, rears do fold down. Looking to swap (i can add cash too) for black leather in comparable condition (6/10). Drivers seat looks mediocre but no rips or tears, just cracked from age and use. All other seats flawless. Can provide photos.

Summit county, CO. PM for questions details etc

07 OBXT WAGON limited tan/wood grain interior: both working heated seats (back+butt), rears split WAGON seats, small dime size tear on right side of passenger seat backrest, and one of the plastic insert covers for the rear is missing. Otherwise pretty good condition, just a bit a dirty which I can clean up.

Looking to swap for black leather in comparable condition along with ANY black or grey plastic pieces that are below the height of the A/B/C/D pillars also sun visors!

Quick view of car interior.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z166/dirtjumper202/Subaru/IMG_2654.jpghttp://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z166/dirtjumper202/Subaru/IMG_2668.jpghttp://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z166/dirtjumper202/Subaru/IMG_2664.jpg

I have a 05 limited wagon with tan leather interior I would trade for black if anyone is interested. I am located in Lancaster, PA and will travel a little if I need to. The interior has normal wear on the driver seat and a couple scuffs other places.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...