LegacyGT.com

Headlight Upgrades - NON VENDOR UPDATE THREAD

IDRVSLO

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idrvslo, might you have a clever solution for the dead space in the lens of an 08-09 after the orange lens has been removed? I'm not liking the look and wondering if you have thought of a creative way to clean it up.

Thx,

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Drew,

Feel free to throw suggestions my way. I am always looking for new ideas and definitely would be willing to attempt new things. I actually have a spare 08-09 light here I can mess around with. Just shoot me a PM!

[

All I can tell you is to drop him another pm. Like it's been said here before, Scott has a lot going aside from all of us sending him headlights to customize but I'm sure with all the interest he's got a pretty full inbox as well so all you can do is send another his way just incase the first got missed.

I was just wondering because I sent him a pm as well that's all

Please do not take offense to me not responding quickly. Your questions were quite in depth and as Electric stated I have been under the weather. Your questions also were asking me very detailed information as to how I modify lights...halo size, placement, attacking, led placement for demon eyes etc. Usually this knowledge I keep to myself, but I will get back to you with answers as you sound pretty eager and willing to get your lights done.

Fade A Fool PMing you back

Electric, thanks!

Scott

[

Please do not take offense to me not responding quickly. Your questions were quite in depth and as Electric stated I have been under the weather. Your questions also were asking me very detailed information as to how I modify lights...halo size, placement, attacking, led placement for demon eyes etc. Usually this knowledge I keep to myself, but I will get back to you with answers as you sound pretty eager and willing to get your lights done.

Fade A Fool PMing you back

Electric, thanks!

Scott

I'm not offended at all :)...was just sad for a few minutes. Thanks Scott, i'll let you know. I'd probably just be buying a set anyway (no core).

Im gonna save up a little but of $$$ and get a set of these from you. I really like the stealth look (blacking out the housing) but still keep the amber + some white Halos. As soon as I'm ready I'll let you know. Hopefully you won't stop doing these by the time I the $$$. So I'm guessing I'll need around $500 for what I want.