LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Jxj, you said OB. That hurts :)

It's a legacy with a nice big turbo and other upgrades an OB owner just wouldn't care for (excluding the 4-5 on here which I envy). Stop by the shop next time you're passing by and see my car there.

HAHA my fault man. i looked at your profile and i saw OBP and the first thing that popped into my mind was OUTBACK. lol

i'll definitely stop by next time!

Jxj, you said OB. That hurts :)

It's a legacy with a nice big turbo and other upgrades an OB owner just wouldn't care for (excluding the 4-5 on here which I envy). Stop by the shop next time you're passing by and see my car there.

yes i am one of those OB owners thanks you. my stuff is getting installed this week. hta68 blah blah blah. unfortunately its only being installed because my father was killed on 691 last week and my mom gave me money to make me happy. id rather have my dad back then the turbo

I saw two LGT's at Dent Sport Garage in Norwood yesterday.

One is getting an AVO 500!! with 740 injectors installed, the other, I forget what they said.

So who's the lucky guy that's going to have a ~350whp Legacy?

ouch. dude that sucks. i cant even park on the sidestreet in front of my house. my last car had a hit and run on my driver-side door. so im forced to park in my driveway and that is still dangerous. worcester is lameeeeeeeeee