LegacyGT.com

Can someone look at my logs please

91boostedb20

I have been e-tuning with clark turner for the past 2 months and I cant seem to get my car stright in his words. He says I have a huge leak somewhere but I cant seem to find it. Can someone please take a look at these logs, my car has avo intake, invidia catless downpipe, catless up pipe, x02 catback, itsme fmic, gimmick inlet tube, grimmspeed 8mm phenolic spacers, and accessport, these logs were on clark's tune he sent me, one is light acceleration to a cruise and the other is 2 minute idle.

Thanks.

CT-cruising log2.csv

CT-idle log2.csv

From looking at the fuel trims I would guess you're getting unmetered air post maf as well. The idle log maf voltage seems to indicate a leak as well. It seems to be a bit lower than I would normally expect to see.

With all the parts you've replaced and all the connections involved with the intercooler etc, I would say there is a good chance you missed something somewhere. Go over every connection and make sure there are no areas that seem like they are leaking.

If you can't find anything after that, you can try spraying carb cleaner while the car is idling. Spray the carb cleaner on all the connections one area at a time. If the car starts stumbling a bit or the idle changes drastically you may have found a leak. Good luck.

I boost leak tested it again today and didnt find anything leaking, but whose to say it only leaks under vacuum. I will get some carb cleaner and try that method. I did replace the intake manifold gaskets because it was leaking there, so I hope its not leaking again, that job sucked.

Ok so I did some spraying around with carb cleaner today on all connection points for the charge pipes, around the intake manifold gaskets, throttle body, inlet tube, vac lines, and found nothing. Then I sprayed carb cleaner on the maf sensor itself and my engine almost stalled, I just sealed the maf sensor in the housing probably 2 days ago to see if it would do anything and it didnt. Could it be leaking from the actual casing of the sensor and not the oring seal? Would a maf sensor from an 08 wrx be ok to try in my 05LGT, I know someone that has one and I dont want to spend 170 bucks if I dont have to?

Archived