LegacyGT.com

Do Subaru Navi Systems... get stolen?

I agree. It's why I'm leaving my stereo and GPS stock. On the flip side, you never know what goes through the mind of a crackhead.

Idiot thieves broke into my blazer a few years back.

$20 Mechanix gloves.

$45 walmart radio, cut the wires of course

about $1 in PENNIES in my door

left a $300 fly rod..... :confused:

Idiot thieves broke into my blazer a few years back.

$20 Mechanix gloves.

$45 walmart radio, cut the wires of course

about $1 in PENNIES in my door

left a $300 fly rod..... :confused:

Heh. That's why I made the crackhead comment. Funny how they'll steal the almost worthless crap and leave the expensive stuff behind. That's why my garage has an alarm installed in it now.

Depends on which type of thieves you're worried about. Your common crackhead is going to steal anything shiny, regardless of actual use/value. Nothing you can do about that one. An actual thief who knows what they're doing isn't going to waste time with the LGT navi, you can't even retrofit the damn thing into a Legacy, let alone some other car.

I wouldn't have been too upset either when theives stole my stereo(s). It's all the damage they did while stealing it that sucked.

so true.

i can use a slim jim/coat hanger to get in a car, with no noise.... fairly quick.

common crackhead with my blazer, used a rock/bat/neighbor's cat to break glass... and hurriedly ripped the dash up to get a cheap stereo to sell for drugs. making a ton of noise.

the glass breakage woke my dog up, it took her maybe 30 seconds to make me take her outside.... I open the door and see the bastard scatter. If i were awake... one less crackhead.

Do they just damage the cars and interior for the extra rush of possibly being caught or what?

I found out a few weeks ago that my neighbor behind me, had his truck broken into one night. and then the entire truck stolen the next week...

and this is the 3rd car to be stolen in a 6 block radius of my house.... i guess in the last year about a dozen break ins. one of the crackheads even broke into a house... he's a Dr. and chased the guy out of the house with a golf club. I swear if these crackheads are not caught/stopped by the police... the neighborhood will.

Archived