LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

^lol imo i thought it sat like a monster truck. the wheel gap is huge stock. and you gotta get those hubs back on man it looks like your driving around on donuts. shop around for a nicer looking set if rims are out of the question.

I was thinking the same thing. I got my hands on a set of the Spec B wheels but they look like they sit in a little too much for my taste. Not sure if its just me being anal about it.

I was thinking about running spacers as the wheels do sit inside a bit more than I wanted. Problem is, I know nothing about them. Can anyone give me a source to buy, what size etc... Basically "Spacers for Dummies" type of thing...

^lol imo i thought it sat like a monster truck. the wheel gap is huge stock. and you gotta get those hubs back on man it looks like your driving around on donuts. shop around for a nicer looking set if rims are out of the question.

..they are.

Somewhere earlier on in this thread i said that i don't drive this way anymore. someone requested pics of it. unfortunately, even though they're back on my car NOW, the picture doesn't automatically update.

After giving it a proper wash..

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/DeltaSniper/Car/DSC_0113.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/DeltaSniper/Car/DSC_0114.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/DeltaSniper/Car/DSC_0115.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/DeltaSniper/Car/DSC_0117-1.jpg

Wow Delta! That looks killer, nicely done man, nicely done! Those tails are really nice too. Not too dark, not too light, just right. That's what I want to do to mine, just got to get up the nerve. The last time I did my own, it wasn't all that great. I'd rather not F this one up. ;)

Thanks guys and the rear tails have a film of tint on them installed by the local tint shop, dont know what brand but the stuff is pretty durable.... although you should cut a slit in the taillight crease to prevent it from cracking in that location, and DO NOT wrap around the edges, you should cut the film long the edge to prevent it from cracking too.

Thanks guys and the rear tails have a film of tint on them installed by the local tint shop, dont know what brand but the stuff is pretty durable.... although you should cut a slit in the taillight crease to prevent it from cracking in that location, and DO NOT wrap around the edges, you should cut the film long the edge to prevent it from cracking too.

Did you do your headlights the Chas way, or did you buy them?

Edited by schwinghammer

My new black chrome LGT wheels are on.

That looks... baller! I never thought about chroming the stock rims.

Would it be inappropriate of me to ask how much you paid for the chrome job (or at least a ballpark figure)? I figure it's certainly cheaper than buying new rims :)

After giving it a proper wash..

Car looks stellar, especially with the smoked lenses.

I tried looking in some of your other posts for the rim size/manufacturer, but couldn't find the info. So, pray tell, what's the rim size and manufacturer?

The place that did mine was called Calchrome located in Valencia, CA.

You can check out the pricing and info on their website http://www.calchrome.com.

If you have the rims already and they are in good condition then it is fairly cheap. It was $205 to do each wheel with center cap in Black chrome. But regular chrome is about $50 cheaper.

I had mine done by Calchrome located in Valencia, CA. You can check out their pricing at http://www.calchrome.com.

If you already have the wheels then it is pretty cheap. Or if your like me and ordered the 18" gt wheels and then have them black chrome then it is pricey. I paid $205 for each wheel with center cap. Regular chrome is about $50 cheaper.

Car looks stellar, especially with the smoked lenses.

I tried looking in some of your other posts for the rim size/manufacturer, but couldn't find the info. So, pray tell, what's the rim size and manufacturer?

Aren't those the stock 18" GT rims? And then he had them chromed?

I'm just here for the mods.

^ He was talking about my wheels lol. but damn, that is pricey, you could buy a new set of rims with that money!

@Miro

Thank you for the kind words... and the wheels are...

19x8.5 Tenzo Cuzco V2 (Mine is powdercoated gunmetal gray, so its not the charcoal gray wheel)

Did you do your headlights the Chas way, or did you buy them?

Scott AKA IDRVSLO did it for me :)

^ He was talking about my wheels lol. but damn, that is pricey, you could buy a new set of rims with that money!

@Miro

Thank you for the kind words... and the wheels are...

19x8.5 Tenzo Cuzco V2 (Mine is powdercoated gunmetal gray, so its not the charcoal gray wheel)

Scott AKA IDRVSLO did it for me :)

I posted two different posts asking questions to two different users, and I wondered if it might be confusing :)

It's crazy how small the wheels appear to be on the Legacy. I could almost swear they were 18s, but I figured (since they look appropriate in size to the car) that they were 19s :lol:

• 2 weeks later...