LegacyGT.com

Paint

GTStage2

Summer is around the corner, believe it or not with this weather! We have shows coming up and plain ol' time to keep the babies looking clean for more than 2 days! Pm me or post here if you have some parts that need painting, little parts to whole cars, you name it i'll paint it. Also after June 20th I will be painting full time for the summer so feel free to ask about ideas or potential projects you might be interested in. Thanks for the inquires so far!

You may also email me for a quicker response. Email: DSBCustoms@gmail.com

Guys, he's the one to take your stuff to. Honest and deligent. He did the door shaving on his wagon, awesome job he did.

Need wheels painted? He is da man! Give him a shot, he does nice work.

What kind of shop/equipment do you use? I mean, professional shop access or ambitious garage DIYer?

Just wondering. I Don't mean to imply that a professional shop is necessary :)

"This is an adventure."

Catalyst: I use my fathers auto body shop. I mix the paint in our paint room and we have a separate booth for paint. I use Dupoint tints which is a 2 stage paint. We work around eachothers schedule and are in the process of planning a new paint booth so we can both have unlimited access to painting.

Underdog: I'm pumped!!! I've been waiting for you to contact me! Do you want to try and get this painted by any certain date? I can work around your schedule. Pm or just call me to set something up. Do you still have my number?

i know i was talking to you a long time ago about my front bumper... i'm getting closer to being able to do it. stupid life getting in the way...

would you know of a way to fix a cracked PU front lip? clean (relatively) split through it to make it two pieces. i'm almost considering just wrapping it in vinyl to cover it up...

snow05gtRI: I will look into solutions. If the lip split literally into 2 pieces?

ptruong86: I am located in Maynard, ma. AKA central MA not far from route 495. Pm or email me directly to talk about what you're looking to do. Email is in original post.

Thank you for all the interest. I have a lot of pm's I will get back to everyone as quickly as possible. Thanks again.

yes. you know how they are U shaped to go under the front bumper? split straight through in the passenger side corner, right in front of the fog light. so there's a small piece from the passenger fog light to the passenger corner of the bumper, and then a large piece for the other side. still have it attached to my car, though...

Pm me a quote to paint a hood scoop SWP?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived