LegacyGT.com

My new rotas are here!!

BigJack

Yeah...the big brown truck dropped off my Rotas from Subydude today...Tarmac 3's Hypersilver.... I can't wait til this weather is outa here so i can go get some tires and get them on the car:icon_mrgr

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/gpzjack/02-16-07_0951.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice!

Off Topic: Do you do vinyl graphics? I see all the vinyl in the background there.

X

Yup Its a nice little side money maker. Mostly im doing alot of small stuff for the tuner crowd, Shocker stickers and such. LOL

I live up to my Name.. i am a jack of all trades.

I do some vinyl...own a couple of websites, sell on ebay, work in Real estate. Play with cars, bikes

mmmm, tasty... I want these exact wheels on my GRP for the summer. What are you going to run for rubber now that you're 18x7.5?

How does the hypersilver compare with the chromed headlights or the chrome in the rocker panels (not sure if you have seen it)?

These are 18x8. I think im going to run a 235/40/18 I would like to go 245/35/18 but the price difference of what ive seen is crazy

Yup Its a nice little side money maker. Mostly im doing alot of small stuff for the tuner crowd, Shocker stickers and such. LOL

I live up to my Name.. i am a jack of all trades.

I do some vinyl...own a couple of websites, sell on ebay, work in Real estate. Play with cars, bikes

Nice, I do some vinyl as well, and have a commerce website as well, and sell on ebay, play with cars, but not in real state. I am the computer geek at my job.

I wish I had the time to do more vinyl, and other things that I enjoy.

X

---

http://a455.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_8ad36384252b3bf9db8432e9ba62223e.jpgI bought a machine a few months back...made my money and a profit within weeks. Im not looking to do too many big jobs but i just finished my first truck.

I own www.sunglassguys.com and i have about 2000 feedbacks on ebay under my different accounts. I have one for sunglasses, one for school stuff, and a personal account that i sell used equipment on.

http://http//a455.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_8ad36384252b3bf9db8432e9ba62223e.jpg

Wow! Very nice. I am nowhere near that scale, but I would love to do a lot more. I did a small car once, but that was it.

I have done many car club stickers, and other car related things.

Self starter, and learner here, and also bought my machine on ebay.

Very cool, and sorry for the off topic!

X

---

That is going to look HOT, bigjack.

That is the exact rim I want for my wagon. Don't worry, I doubt we'll cross paths.:icon_wink

Question- was that a special order colour at Subydude or did they have it in stock and ship relatively quickly?

Guest Gitster
Shipping included?? WOW. Are these considered cheap wheels, are they heavy ? I dont see how you can beat that price. I guess the Rota name doesnt mean as much as BBS, Volk, etc. Am I wrong there?

Shipping included?? WOW. Are these considered cheap wheels, are they heavy ? I dont see how you can beat that price. I guess the Rota name doesnt mean as much as BBS, Volk, etc. Am I wrong there?

they are inexpensive but not necessarily cheap. I think these rims are around 20 pounds, so about average. Rota has a good name

Guest Gitster

Sweet, yeah i mean i've seen Alot of members with Rotas. So I wouldnt think the quality is really lacking. Just compared to a set of $2500 rims, 20lbs / piece isnt bad. About the same as the OEM wheels, and they're an inch bigger.

I just wish I could upgrade my calipers for under $2k.

Nice choice in color. I am getting Hypersilver Torques in 18x8. I had to wait for like 6 months on a waiting list over on Nasioc. Finally a 3rd person came forward and they are being made as I type. I can't wait. oh yeah and I noticed the price difference between the 235 and 245 too. I am going 235 as well.

These are 18x8. I think im going to run a 235/40/18 I would like to go 245/35/18 but the price difference of what ive seen is crazy

I can't wait to see those on your car. I have the same color LGT and I was looking at running the same wheel and tire combo. I know this question has been asked a thousand times but what is the weight of the wheel/tire combo you are looking to run (18 x8 - 235/40/18) compared to stock?

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived