LegacyGT.com

looking to buy a pair of prodrive pff7

i am nor sure if this is the right place to post this and appologize in advance but I am looking to buy a pair of prodrive pff7 wheels 18x8 5x100. I looked everywhere and cant find anything new or used (unless second hand and sold in a set of 4). I am hoping any of you might have an idea where I can get two wheels(probably would have to be new). Thank you!

Those are neat wheels. Do you know if you are able to put subaru plugs in the interior of these wheels or wheels like them so that they don't have that P inside? I would scour the net which I imagine you have already done. I would think that it would be difficult to find wheels in singles or pairs bc the seller would be committing to selling the other wheels in singles or pairs also. I'm thinking you will have to go used.

i am nor sure if this is the right place to post this and appologize in advance but I am looking to buy a pair of prodrive pff7 wheels 18x8 5x100. I looked everywhere and cant find anything new or used (unless second hand and sold in a set of 4). I am hoping any of you might have an idea where I can get two wheels(probably would have to be new). Thank you!

These were discontinued shortly after I bought mine, I think it was 2006 but might have been 2007. You would be very lucky to find New ones.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

It's not the perfect situation but I have a set of SSR GT7 wheels which are roughly the same as the prodrives and Rotas. They are also 18x8 and offset is the same too. Here's a pic. Let me know as I'd be happy to sell one or two.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o191/bcdals/ssrwheels2.jpg

Archived