LegacyGT.com

Some new JDM Legacy models

suds2250

Meh... push-button start is a gimmick. Just give me a key to turn. One step is easier.

actually, I think one step is the point. no key needed as long as the fob is in the car. walk up to the car with fob in your pocket, press the external unlock button, open door, press start. this saves you the 1.3 seconds it took to put the key in the ignition :lol:

I'm all about that telescoping wheel. Push button start is.. meh i mean its cool but id much rather have that steering wheel and the vacinity access with the push button under the handle. thats l33t.
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Sooo JDM 06 so we'll see these in about 4 or 5 years when every other car has it and SOA has lost a competitive edge :(

Why don't they just sell the JDM version here? I understand that there are regulation differences but every time we get something it's watered down.

I hate hand me downs :soap_box:

But it does give me a year to save anytime SOJ comes out with a cool new model!

Sooo JDM 06 so we'll see these in about 4 or 5 years when every other car has it and SOA has lost a competitive edge :(

Why don't they just sell the JDM version here? I understand that there are regulation differences but every time we get something it's watered down.

I hate hand me downs :soap_box:

But it does give me a year to save anytime SOJ comes out with a cool new model!

JDM model years are a year ahead of ours, we released our 07 already before the launch of the JDM 06... we will see much of this in 08. And don't start with that watered down crap, we get the 2.5 turbo, not the 2.0... give me a flat torque curve over a peaky 2.0 any day.

JDM model years are a year ahead of ours, we released our 07 already before the launch of the JDM 06... we will see much of this in 08. And don't start with that watered down crap, we get the 2.5 turbo, not the 2.0... give me a flat torque curve over a peaky 2.0 any day.

so our 07s were released before their 06s? (not trying to be a jerk, just trying to understand what your saying)

Feature wise we don't get a lot of their stuff.

fi><ored

wisearse :lol:

so our 07s were released before their 06s? (not trying to be a jerk, just trying to understand what your saying)

Feature wise we don't get a lot of their stuff.

Yes. We will be getting a lot more features next year (our MY08) the question is which and on which trim levels. Our 2008 is setting up to be a banner year for Subaru with new and facelifted product, content additions, and price positioning (damn, I sound like my SOA rep). If those of us in the business can survive till next MY (i.e. moving enough stale product to stay gainfully employed), next year should rock!

;866414']Just re-tune the frequency and your adaptive cruise control system has the side effect of being a laser jammer' date=' too. Set it to 85 and relax.[/quote']

Yeah, right. :lol:

(Jon is joking)

Archived