LegacyGT.com

Jmu/harrisonburg thread

LGTONCOKE

• 3 weeks later...
I see, well I'm going back to JMU next semester to start on my masters so I'll be up there in January. Theres a couple legacy's I know about at school. There's a black 05 LGT with a black Deleware license on it, I talked to the dude for a few minutes one time. You might have seen him around.

Didnt go to JMU, but my best friend did...I spent many a weekend getting wasted there. I love JMU girls....so easy! :lol: I also spent a night in the harrisonburg drunk tank....not fun.

I would love to come back down for allum weekend or something.

Maryland's Suby friendly Realtor. My favorite suby shop:

http://www.IAGPerformance.com

Hows the car running matt?

still having my fuel cut problem we think it might have to do with the speed sensor in my transmission freaking out because when we first started my build an everything that was a code we kept getting.

Graduated in 1990.

Coming to the game saturday.

Prolly not in the Leggy though. We'll see.

Garnet 05 - "BM WHO" on the plates.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Looks like grub will have to wait on next trip. Leaving the dog at home due to temps, so this is a flying trip. Bringing the wife's SUV so the kids can watch DVDs on the way.

I'll let you know when I come back up. You staying in town over holiday break?

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Is the student body going to get to stay through Saturday noon after the game or do they have to leave?

What's the feeling on the attendance for the game?

Thinking of coming up.....

• 2 months later...

LGTONCOKE

I know I'm bringing back an old thread, but I'm back at school during the middle of the week now, and I definitely saw your wagon last week and on tuesday this week I think. Beautiful car, it sounds nasty. Love the way it sits too, waaay low. It looks like a beast just ready to eat something up.

We need to meet up and compare notes. I wont be back at JMU till the 17th though. Spring break next week. But by then I'll actually have my engine back in my car and we can ride out haha.

Archived