LegacyGT.com

Do Myers-Briggs and Legacy Mix?

Legacy Owners: What's your Myers-Briggs Test Result?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Legacy Owners: What's your Myers-Briggs Test Result?

• ENTJ
    • ENFJ
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ENFP
    • ENTP
    • ESTP
    • ESFP
    • INTP
    • INFP
    • ISFP
    • ISTP
    • INTJ
    • INFJ
    • ISFJ
    • ISTJ

This came up in another thread and it got me thinking. What's the breakdown of us all? Are there personality traits in Legacy buyers? :confused: I doubt it but I thought it would be fun to see. Only problem is I can't offer all 16 options in a poll. Mod help? :D

Myers-Briggs Explanantion

Free Test that's pretty close and gives you a good idea.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Sorry to offend the researchers heights ;)... luckily I have an updated test linked called the Jung test. JUST FOR YOU! :lol:

P.S. I highly doubt it's different... just want to make you happy! :p

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Results should be interesting...

Of course, the 16 types aren't uniformly distributed within the human population, either. My type is INFP, which is supposedly <2% of the population.

Plus, God help us all, we are on a CAR FORUM on a COMPUTER network, which leads me to guess out of my ass that the majority will fall into the INTP/INTJ/ENTP/ENTJ types, but I could be wrong about that.

What can you say about a bunch of Legacy owners that are interested in linking their purchases to a personality test?

There seems to be a test result missing from the list:

BFD:lol::lol::lol:

You my friend, are a mystery. :confused:

What can you say about a bunch of Legacy owners that are interested in linking their purchases to a personality test?

There seems to be a test result missing from the list:

BFD:lol::lol::lol:

The preceding words of wisdom were brought to you by a:

http://www.defendersoffreedom.org/proud%20republican%20sticker.jpg

• 10 months later...
Nope, not the only one.

I am, also.

33, 25, 38, 33% preference percentages, respectively.

When I took M-B in college, I was borderline between ENTJ and INTJ, within 9% or less in all categories.

From another INTJ...here's my favorite INTJ story. Years ago I was waiting in line for a movie or something and I noticed a woman in the line wearing a t-shirt that said "INTJ". I walked up to her, identified myself as a fellow INTJ, and said "if you were a true INTJ, there's no way you'd be wearing that shirt in public". And she said "Oh yeah? If you were a true INTJ, there's no way you would have had the balls to say anything to me about it!".

If you think about it, INTJ's, like LGT's are sleepers.

Archived