LegacyGT.com

How much should I be paying for 08-09 Spec B

kaiba

56k miles, has an aftermarket intake (usually hte last thing you change, not first), brakes look like lots of wear. driver seat looks to have been well used.

56k miles seems like alot, when I see 05 lgt still being sold with that many miles. Get it checked out thoroughly and be sure no codes/cels are showing. Get a car fax/dealer records to see what's been done to it.

^ +1

Several grand too high. I'm sure KBB numbers might suggest something like that and it usually takes time for people/dealers to realize that KBB is way off. So if it's newly listed I wouldn't bother, you'll just waste your time. Come back in a month and offer $18-19k and they will gladly take it.

The asking price would've been okay if this was a Subaru dealer and the car was a CPO, but for a random street corner joint it seem too much even for an asking price.

FYI i was getting offers for 12k-15k trade in value for my 08 spec.b in the Bay Area, so 20k out the door from a dealer is a fair price. Private party you can find one for 18k here on the forums or on craigslist.

FYI i was getting offers for 12k-15k trade in value for my 08 spec.b in the Bay Area, so 20k out the door from a dealer is a fair price. Private party you can find one for 18k here on the forums or on craigslist.

What would you say a fair private party price is for a '08 Spec B with 55k?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived