LegacyGT.com

Subaru Extended Warranty Experiences

talkgtr

I'm considering the Subaru Gold extended warranty when I buy my 2013. I'd go for the maximum years and mileage, 7/100k.

Just curious if anyone's had experiences, good or bad w/ the Gold level Subaru extended warranty. I've found some decent prices on line.

Extended warrant 7/100

1611. w/0 deductible

1452 w/$50 deductible

We bought the warranty w/ our Honda Odysseys and it's been useful a couple of times.

I have the Gold and came in handy a week ago. My check engine light turned on and my cruise control was flashing on and off and couldnt use me sport/sport#/intelligent button. Took in to the Dealership and it was the TVG gasket. supposedly it shrunk and needed replacement. I was going to have a $75 deduct but it was covered and they fixed it, asked if i needed a loaner car, and hassle free, it is def a peace of mind...do it unless you feel that you will mod your car? I have collected tons of parts for my LGT and just waiting til it expires in 2014...and if you plan on keeping your car for more than 6 years, do it...

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

im persuading my best friend that wants a WRX to get one that still has a warranty...he was going to get one at a specialty dealer that sells modded cars and still has to get tuned once he makes the purchase, and then we saw some at the dealer where i refer friends and family and have warranties on them and he just changed his mind and leaning towards a warrantied wrx now =)

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Archived