LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Saw a silver or white fourth gen LGT on 129 in Reading around 6:25 pm. You were heading towards the rotary in Wakefield about 120 seconds away, if that. You appeared to be oblivious of everything (and I was too until I realized I had seen a hood scoop on a sedan).

i wonder what the ratio is of spottings vs replies on here...i mean every day someone spots at least 1 lgt and gets reported on here. i wonder if people lurk on here and notice they were spotted and dont respond? although i guess u have to b somewhat of a serious member to be browsing your region on a car forum.

I don't think I've been spotted. I've only seen 2 in CT. Red one kid was from shelton, CT but I think he sold it always saw it in the driveway. And another kid in Monroe we give eachother a wave but don't know if it's been posted on here

spotted a 4th gen black Legacy GT wagon with tints and black aftermarket rims. Ran along for a mile or two on 691 this morning. I was in my silver 06 spec.b (debadged, mesh grille, lowered 1.5", cleared headlights)

Had a note left on my Legacy today at Windham, Maine Hannaford. Directed me to this site which I already joined, haha. Nice to see some other legacy love out there, dudes name was Joe

Had a note left on my Legacy today at Windham, Maine Hannaford. Directed me to this site which I already joined, haha. Nice to see some other legacy love out there, dudes name was Joe

That was me. I had seen you around a couple times and mentioned it on this thread but never got a reply so I got curious. Saw your car when I did some grocery shopping, so I took the opportunity.

That was me. I had seen you around a couple times and mentioned it on this thread but never got a reply so I got curious. Saw your car when I did some grocery shopping, so I took the opportunity.

Haha nice man! Thanks for letting me know. I'm on here a decent amount but mainly just browsing and learning. I hadn't stopped by this thread in a while. It's nice to here some other legacys are around. I love throwing up waves to other subies but it's nice to rep your own kind, haha. Are you on Mainelysubarus.com? If not, stop by pretty decent group of people.

I was in Nashua on Saturday, but didn't go further north than exit 5.

I saw two light-colored 4th gen LGT's on my way to work this morning along 129 in Reading in between Wakefield and Reading's town center. I was heading towards Wakefield while the other two LGT's were heading away.

I also saw a turbo Forester and turbo Outback on my drive in.

spotted two 5th gen LGT's about 5 miles apart going north on RT3 in NH on saturday

Whoa. Déjà vu.

[Everyone freezes right in their tracks]

Trinity: What did you just say?

Neo: Nothing. Just had a little déjà vu.

Trinity: What did you see?

Cypher: What happened?

Neo: A black cat went past us, and then another that looked just like it.

Trinity: How much like it? Was it the same cat?

Neo: It might have been. I'm not sure.

Morpheus: Switch! Apoc!

Neo: What is it?

Trinity: A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

• Mega Users
Gray 08-09 lgt ct plates on farmington ave in west hartford

i could have been dillusional. were you parked outside of an apartment building?

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."