LegacyGT.com

Center caps - 05 vs later years

Heytiggr

Hello everyone,

I have 2005 LGT. The center caps on the stock wheels are the metal ones that just say "SUBARU" I have read that the later years have the Pliades emblem instead. I know I have seen that for the Spec B wheels. Does anyone know if this is true and whether those later center caps can directly replace the 05 caps?

Could it actually be that simple?

I bought some caps with the Pliades on them but they were for Forester wheels and I discovered that the cap design was different in how they fit into the center hole. (Gonna have to Ebay those now)

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Reviving this thread - I went into the dealer and they can't tell which center cap is which from their computer and since they didn't have any in stock, we couldn't check the actual item.

It seems they are special order and I don't want to order and have to pay for the wrong caps.

Do any of you out there have the part number from you 06 center caps (w/ Pleiades). I did search this forum and found the part number for the Spec B caps but I'd like to be totally sure they are the same thing.

OR - if anyone has the newer caps but would like to trade for the "SUBARU" caps - get in touch and let's both get the caps we want!

Thanks for your help!

Archived