LegacyGT.com

Where can I get vent inserts for 08 rear bumper?

Bbc84

I want to get these black inserts to replace the red reflectors in the USDM bumpers, has anyone seen these online or prices for it?

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/OzSTi/DSCN3212.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure, but is it possible that the Spec B's have them?

I don't know anything about the 08's, it just wouldn't surprise me if the "Sporty Legacy" got the ultra-hip, super aerodynamic, fake black vents.

I think they look 100% better than reflectors, don't get me wrong, I'm just toying with Subaru's reasoning for things.

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Go to Nasioc.com and PM RockBlocker, he just introduced these items.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1326024

The ones that RockBlocker has looks like a smoke film overlay, that just smokes the relectors black. What Im looking for is a fake vented horizontal fin insert. Im wondering if this is a STI option or an Australian thing, I PMed the member who owns the car in the pic, but i havent recieved an response yet.

• 2 weeks later...
The ones that RockBlocker has looks like a smoke film overlay, that just smokes the relectors black. What Im looking for is a fake vented horizontal fin insert. Im wondering if this is a STI option or an Australian thing, I PMed the member who owns the car in the pic, but i havent recieved an response yet.

Looking into this for you and will comment further ( next week ) when I have an idea of what the JDM ones are like

Best

GW

Japanparts LLC

I'm just here for the gang.... oh wait I mean rear vents. I definately prefer them over the reflectors. First time I saw the reflectors I thought TSX. I still have to beat the bejesus out of one of my cousins cause he is over in Japan right now for the Air Force. Problem is I need his brother to get off his rear to get me his email address.

Ok I just ordered another set of black vents (rear bumper) from Suby Aust, cost is a whopping AUS $8.00 each. I have ordered a left and right side and they will be here on Monday. The part numbers for us in Australia are as follows:

57731 AG840 and

57731 AG850

You must supply Suby Aust with VIN # of car to buy them thru stealership. These things look so simple and cheap that I believe you should be able to copy them easy enough.

Ok now lets start the bidding war...

Dave

I'm just here for the gang.... oh wait I mean rear vents. I definately prefer them over the reflectors. First time I saw the reflectors I thought TSX. I still have to beat the bejesus out of one of my cousins cause he is over in Japan right now for the Air Force. Problem is I need his brother to get off his rear to get me his email address.

Got a Pair of these arriving this week and should be about US$10.00 a Pair ...

Will post pictures when these are here and put 'em up on our site

GW

Japanparts.com

is your Spec.B QSM?? It looks like the darker silver in your avatar.

His looks like DGM. Well I was talking to GTSPECB STI to see if he could get them and apparenetly he can!! So if he's got a bidding war going I can wait till JAPANPARTS gets his stock in. Either way I am going to see how they look on my QSM car. If the black looks all wrong I can always get them painted body color.

His looks like DGM. Well I was talking to GTSPECB STI to see if he could get them and apparenetly he can!! So if he's got a bidding war going I can wait till JAPANPARTS gets his stock in. Either way I am going to see how they look on my QSM car. If the black looks all wrong I can always get them painted body color.

Give the Subaru link a couple seconds to load and you'll see what these look like on a Black B4

http://www.subaru.jp/legacy/b4/exterior/rotate/w1.html

As soon as the vents are in I'll post pictures + pricing

Best

GW

Japanparts LLC

* Since 1996 *

Archived