LegacyGT.com

06 Spec B sales question

jesseth

New member here, with some basic questions for the forum as an ignorant newcomer (mods please move if this is inappropriate...).

I'm not a super "car guy", but I own 06 Legacy Spec.B #077 (second owner, bought it from family 3 years ago). It's in good shape, no mods of any kind, never crashed etc, but not super pristine either.

We're planning on selling the car soon, are these special enough that folks here like to keep them in the family? Sort of asking, is it worth sticking around here for a while to sell it to a group member who would want to take care of it because of what it is, or should we just Craigslist it locally and not worry about it?

Not trying to abuse the forum rules about post minimums, etc, just curious about how much these Spec.B's are loved or not as an outsider.

Thanks.

Thanks for weighing in, seeing that there is a community here made me think the same thing. Rare special cars should have people to take care of them, as long they actually are special...

It's been a fun car, but honestly, it's the same old story. 40 with kids and more stuff to tote around. Less tolerance for low mileage. I think they call it old and boring.

Portland has the worst airport ever (just saying). My ex went to Colby and I flew up there 5-6 times, every time was terrible and I ended up flying into Bangor.

I just sold my 06 spec b, I can tell you I had a tough time. All people want to do is low ball. You might have an easier time since you're in a different region that sees more snow than we do. After all was said and done I had a guy fly in from Missouri and give me 11.5k cash. Less than I wanted, but hey, it's the car game.

Thanks KeyLime. It's a great small airport if you don't count the weather, but that's about all that matters in the end. Good to hear, I have hopes the New England factor might help find it a good home if I go that way. Sure are a lot more here than in OH.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived