LegacyGT.com

Utah Meet 2014 - August 16th

Hops

Saturday, August 16th at 2:00 PM

Sugarhouse Park at the Fabian Lakeside Pavilion

http://www.sugarhousepark.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/map_pavilions1.jpg

The plan and route:

We will be at Sugarhouse Park for about an hour to meet, greet, and take photos.

After that we will head up Parley's/I-80E to East Canyon (exit 134) and stop under the overpass to regroup and take more pictures.

Then a nice cruise up East Canyon to Morgan County for another regroup and a great photo opportunity.

Back on the road to Henefer to regroup (please be careful on this part of the journey as there are a lot of people at East Canyon Reservoir that we have pissed off before).

We'll then jump on I-84E to I-80W (exit 120) to Kimball Junction (exit 145) and regroup at the Chevron for a potty break and refuel.

We can then head up to Main Street for dinner or go to Squatters like we have done recently. There's also a nice Mexican restaurant in Jeremy Ranch that Twall has suggested.

After that, we will be partying all night over by Park City Mountain Resort.

A few reminders:

Please fuel up prior to the meet so we don't have to wait when we leave Sugarhouse!

This isn't a race, although some of us may choose to go faster than others. We make plenty of stops to regroup, so nobody will get left behind.

Friends are welcome, but remember - this is a Legacy meet. No douchebags.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll probably be going (80%) sure for the drive, wont be staying for the dinner or nighttime shenanigans however.

Im on the same boat. I'll in for the cruise and pics but I already have dinner and shenanigans plans with the woman.

Good deal. We still need more people to show up. DocCrowley please bring the Audi, I want to see and hear that thing. Fro, get that day off work. DocHolladay, well I'm not sure who will take a bunch of pics and then never post them up if you don't come. Who else? Twall is in right? I would definitely love to see BKatter's insanely fast Spec B if he's still around.

Good deal. We still need more people to show up. DocCrowley please bring the Audi, I want to see and hear that thing. Fro, get that day off work. DocHolladay, well I'm not sure who will take a bunch of pics and then never post them up if you don't come. Who else? Twall is in right? I would definitely love to see BKatter's insanely fast Spec B if he's still around.

I can cover the pictures! I finally put to use that gem I found the other day. Take a gander at these bad boys. All shot on a Canon Rebel 2000 with the OEM lens.

Film Camera's FTW!

1944914708.thumb.jpg.3942e0a4045352721ea0163860ed2056.jpg

1944914710.thumb.jpg.ba3e454d0480cf425fded5f5a3e44c81.jpg

1944914713.thumb.jpg.bfcf42b8fec3c1aa54db407e234b9e64.jpg

1944914714.thumb.jpg.0cd3670aeba94a9a0caf8ce02902fffa.jpg

1944914717.thumb.jpg.663d7cec7611a1e0f4efdd8bae449560.jpg

Archived